init()


init() {
do {
 think();
 blog();
 forget();
} while (!finished && !lazy)

Hopefully, that'll get things started. Welcome to my blog. I'm a PhD student working on the applications of formal methods in relational databases, and hopefully this blog will provide technical, if not amusing, discussions about the work that I'm doing. It'll also be a replacement for my Tomboy notes, since it's where I try to keep track of some of the tweaks needed to make things run smoothly on my computer, so that I can remember what I did next time I accidentally sudo rm -rf / in a brief moment of madness.

I expect though, that it will end up being a blog with about 4 posts, 1 reader (me), and definitely no "interesting" factor. Whatever the outcome, or frequency of the posts here, I hope that this isn't a complete waste of cyberspace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment